I know, I know it is always repeating topic, but then again, maybe I'll find something interesting from your picks
Since in my opinion this year was very poor...only 7 albums to remember...
1. Septicflesh - The Great Mass (definitely the best album of this year and probably one of the best ever albums imo)
2. Samael - Lux Mundi (no.2 for sure imo! Samael at its best in the style of ''Passage'')
3. My Dying Bride - Barghest O' Whitby EP (British doomers are back in form)
4. Disma - Towards The Megalith (Death/Doom metal masterpiece)
5. Morbus Chron - Sleepers In The Rift (an gem of old school DM in the vein of early Autopsy and early Death releases)
6. Autopsy - Macabre Eternal (still very good though not on pair with some of their older work...)
7. Neurotech - Antagonist (a really good Industrial Metal from Slovenia! in the league with Samael and The Kovenant with a little bit of Sybreed influence...)
well, that's all that caught my attention this year...if I remember something else will add it here later...